Needle valves replaced

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Needle valves replaced
From: "Paula J. Graffam" <pjgraffam@juno.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2004 09:35:04 -0500
Listers,

After months of frustration with my "British mechanic" I discovered that
the needle valves he replaced in my carb float assembly were NOT the
original type and I replaced them with originals and the problem of fuel
delivery is solved.  I still have occasional misfire at 3000rpm in 5th
gear doing 70-80mph but I'll live with that!

Has anyone encountered needle float valve problems and replacement of
same?

Al Graffam  Suffield, CT  74 French Blue (covered with road dirt).

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!