Re: Needle valves replaced

To: pjgraffam@juno.com (Paula J. Graffam)
Subject: Re: Needle valves replaced
From: tr6taylor@webtv.net (Sally or Dick Taylor)
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2004 12:52:24 -0800 (PST)
I use the Grose Jet for fuel level control, but do so for volume
purposes.This, and the standard jet will both occasionally flood if the
fuel pump pressure is too high, or if dirt somehow gets past the filter
and jams the needle open.  Or starve, if closed.

I do find it strange that a miss could come from this, and only in one
gear, at the given mid-range rpm. If it happens again, try backing out
of the throttle for a few seconds to give the bowl(s) a chance to
recover, and accelerate again.

Me thinks there's something else going on.

Dick