Re: SU HS6 fitted to Triumph engine - pix of

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "6Pack"
Subject: Re: SU HS6 fitted to Triumph engine - pix of
From: "jonmac" <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2004 12:02:51 -0000
Apologies for bombing both lists but someone posted a request within the
last 48 hours on a digest requesting pix of SU HS6's on a six pot Triumph
engine. Can't get into my deleted items folder as AVG has detected a virus
and won't let me open it to retrieve sender i/d. While my pix aren't of
these carbs on a TR engine, they are on my 2000 (GT6 power unit) and are
those fitted to the car at the factory. Contact me off-list if you still
want them.

Jonmac

---