Re: Petronix

To: "6pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Petronix
From: "Derek Graham" <saffrontr@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2004 09:06:54 -0000
Ref Jonmac's experiences with Luminition I have run my TR6 with their
"magnetronic" system for nearly 4 years. So far no problems, car starts
instantly hot or cold, mpg after installation improved by nearly 5mpg and
the car is much smoother throughout the full rev range. It is used in
conjunction with a Lucas "power plus" coil and NGK 6ES grooved plugs. I
would call it a vast improvement over the standard set-up. Maybe I'm just
lucky and I do have a set of points and condenser as part of the spares that
I carry on every journey.

Derek Graham
CP54529-O