RE: I'm puzzled

To: "Steve Wylie" <steve@wyliecafe.com>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: I'm puzzled
From: "Rick & Lori" <trinitygadget@alltel.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2004 10:28:46 -0500
Steve--Disconnect and plug (at the rear carb) the vac retard to the
distributor and re-time.  I'm thinking there are leaks in that plumbing.
Also, although carb problems are normally the last thing to surface, perhaps
your bypass valves are suck air horribly (should blank them off).  How about
your distributor rotor?  I've had several drive me nuts cause the brass
doohickey was loose (superglue fixed that).

Running 20 BTDC makes me think that your cam isn't indexed properly.  Any
engine work there lately?

Rick O.