switch plinth

To: "sixpack list" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: switch plinth
From: "Eureka Saws Co, Inc." <sawblade@ptdprolog.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2004 20:54:30 -0500
Hello to all,
This is a heads up for anyone considering purchasing a new switch plinth for a
72 or earlier TR6 and maybe TR250's. I ordered a new plinth from TRF and just
received it. I am not sure if this applies to 73 and on. My original has a
bracket that attaches to the metal frame behind the dash. The new plinth does
not have this bracket. The way I made this bracket work as designed was to
take another old plinth that was trash and cut out the metal plate with the
bracket. It fits perfectly against the new one and bolts right up enabling the
extra support the bracket affords. If you want to see this, go to yahoo
photos, sign in as gilleadmountain, and enter sixpack as the password.
Hope this helps,

Alex Manzo
72 TR6 Damson