RE: Treating Rust

To: red_tr250@hotmail.com, gln@worldpath.net, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Treating Rust
From: "Dwayne Cooper" <dc_bruin@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 17:39:48 -0800
Nick:

There's a great on-line bulletin board at www.autobodystore.com where you
can find out all you'd ever want to know about handling rust and other body
work and painting issues.  The product of choice on that list seems to be
"Zero Rust" -- haven't used it, NFI, etc.

Dwayne

>From: "Nick Gemas" <gln@worldpath.net>
>To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
>Subject: Treating Rust
>Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 18:44:59 -0500
>
>Hi Guy's
>     I hope it's ok to get help with my truck, I know TR6's suffer from the
>same ailment. I've been researching rust treatments for my truck and after
>3
>hours my head is spinning from the products that make claims of converting
>rust to something else, what I don't exactly know. Anyone out there have
>any
>advice on any products I can use to slow the cancer down on my truck. I can
>power wash and scrap the loose rust off but I'm afraid removing all the
>rust
>is impossible.     One interesting product is I saw is called RUST B>Nick
>Gemas

>Check out the great features of the new MSN 9 Dial-up, with the MSN Dial-up
>Accelerator. http://click.atdmt.com/AVE/go/onm00200361ave/direct/01/

Optimize your Internet experience to the max with the new MSN Premium
Internet Software. http://click.atdmt.com/AVE/go/onm00200359ave/direct/01/