Re: Supercharged TR6

To: Mitchel Seff <ms6453@optonline.net>,
Subject: Re: Supercharged TR6
From: Seth Glassman <76tr6@optonline.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 13:45:41 -0500
Ashford,

Mitch certainly knows a heck of alot more than me on this subject and he was
insrumental in helping me with my S/C growing pains.

As far as the SU needle is concerned, I started with a UVC (per Mitch's
recommendation) and have also played around with a UVB and UVJ.  I found the
UVC was causing too rich condition, as evidenced by inspection of my plugs
after a few short weeks.  I switched to a UVB and found that to be too lean.
Currently I'm running with a UVJ and although still a bit rich, but I can
live with it since its better to run rich under boost than lean.

I've got an onboard A/F gauge installed so I can keep tabs on this condition
constantly.
Hope this helps.

Regards,
Seth Glassman  '76 (Supercharged) TR6