RE: 1969 TR6 Brochure

To: <horr@bellsouth.net>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: 1969 TR6 Brochure
From: "Jim Davis" <jdavis344@bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 20:04:21 -0500
Howard,

I right-clicked on the photo, clicked on "save as" and saved the picture
in a file. Not particularly high resolution, though.

Jim Davis
Fortson, GA
CF38690UO

Wondered if any one out there could help me.  I came across the
following web address that contains scanned images from a 1969 TR6 sales
brochure.  I tried to download the images but had no success.  Has
anyone seen the site? Tried to download? Had any success?  If so how did
you do it?  If not do you know where else I might be able to get these
images.

http://tr6world.com/triumphant/html/sb6911.htm

Howard
1969 TR6