Re: 1969 TR6 Brochure

To: <horr@bellsouth.net>
Subject: Re: 1969 TR6 Brochure
From: cm.sherman@verizon.net
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 20:57:04 -0500
That would be my old site... "triumphant"

Tripod began charging for what was suppose to be 'free web space'. Mike
Brinker generously offered to host my site, but somehow the fourth layer
of html pages dropped. I have the scans, about 3.5 Mb for 16 pages. Email
me if interested.

Corey Sherman
cm.sherman@verizon.net

<horr@bellsouth.net>
Sent by: owner-6pack@autox.team.net
02/17/2004 01:36 PM
To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: 1969 TR6 Brochure

Wondered if any one out there could help me.  I came across the following
web address that contains scanned images from a 1969 TR6 sales brochure. I
tried to download the images but had no success.  Has anyone seen the
site? Tried to download? Had any success?  If so how did you do it?  If
not do you know where else I might be able to get these images.

http://tr6world.com/triumphant/html/sb6911.htm

Howard
1969 TR6
CC26809L