RE: Fuel line from tank to pump

To: "'Peter Macholdt'" <vze2846b@verizon.net>,
Subject: RE: Fuel line from tank to pump
From: Peter Zaborski <plz@shaw.ca>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 22:50:40 -0700

I believe the tank to fuel pump line is 5/16" OD and the fuel pump to barbs
line is 1/4" OD. That's the metal lines of course. The rubber ones are the
same dimensions but ID. FWIW the "line" from the tank to the fuel pump is
actually 3 or 4 lines joined by short rubber sections. I think for sure
you'd want at least one rubber section to isolate the main part of that line
from the engine vibration. I haven't looked yet but I bet the usual catalogs
have this all diagramed correctly.

Peter Zaborski -- CF58310 UO