empty car trailer headed to Florida

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, tr8@mercury.lcs.mit.edu, spitfires@autox.team.net,
Subject: empty car trailer headed to Florida
From: Ted Schumacher <tedtsimx@bright.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 16:36:24 -0500
Hello list.  We have an empty car trailer headed to Sebring, Fl the
first of March and returning the 22nd of March after the 12 hour race.
 We have a space both directions.  Leaving from northwest Ohio so
anything in Ohio, lower Michigan or Indiana is fairly close.  Cars,
motorcycles, bikes or ???  This is a solid deck open trailer.  Thanks, Ted

--
Ted Schumacher
tedtsimx@bright.net