Redline woes

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Redline woes
From: "Paula J. Graffam" <pjgraffam@juno.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 09:23:46 -0500
Listers,

Last year I bought a set of Bridgestones without redlines and I had them
applied by a guy in CT down on the shore somewhere. The middleman was the
store manager of TownFairTire in Orange, CT.

The redlines suck!  They are faded.  I resorted to a red paint stick that
I can apply but that too sucks.

I really like the redline look.  Does anyone here in southern New England
know where I can get these tires looking permanently red without
maintenance except for the occasion wash?

Regards,
Al Graffam  Suffield, CT

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!