RE: big, mean pertronix

To: "Alan Salvatore" <asalvato@tampabay.rr.com>
Subject: RE: big, mean pertronix
From: "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 08:05:58 -0800
        Al:

        I hope you meant 0.030", reduced to 0.028". Otherwise
I would say you have the biggest, meanest, toughest ignition system
in the entire universe, and it can kick the stuffing out of my
ignition system any day of the week. =;-o
        Say, maybe I *DO* want one of them there "pertonicks"
thinga-ma-bobs.

        Vance

1974 Mimosa Yellow Triumph TR6
Cogito Ergo Zoom