TR6 seats and headrests

To: 6-Pack <6pack@autox.team.net>,
Subject: TR6 seats and headrests
From: Don Malling <dmallin@attglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2004 09:21:45 -0500
I see that I can buy TR6 Tonneau covers w/o headrest pockets. Does this
mean that on the later TR6's with the lower headrests, that the
headrests are lower than the Tonneau cover, or that the later headrests
are removable and I remove the headrests to use a tonneau cover w/o
headrest pockets.

I'm looking at 71 TR6 but I don't care for the tall seats, so I thought
I would replace them with TR250 seats or later TR6 seats with the
smaller headrests.

According to Moss the TR6 tonneau covers w/o headrest pockets and the
TR250 tonneau covers are different part numbers. I thought I could use
my TR250 tonneau cover on this 71 TR6 if I installed later (shorter) TR6
seats but maybe not. Anyone know what the difference is?

Don Malling