Clutch not disengaging

To: 6-Pack <6pack@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Clutch not disengaging
From: John Mitchell <jmitch@snet.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2004 15:10:24 -0500
Hi everyone, its me with my transmission again:   Just bolted it up and
find that the clutch won't disengage.   I was thinking that the slave
wasnt going far enough.  I put a pipe on the fork arm and did get some
disengagement, but still felt the friction disk dragging just a bit.  I
put the thicker part of the friction disk(with the springs) away from
the flywheel.  Could I have it in backwards?   Its a Sachs clutch with a
Gunst TO bearing.  Advice would really be appreciated.

John Mitchell  76 TR6