Re: Restoration Software (no LBC content)

To: Mickylong@aol.com, 6pack@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Restoration Software (no LBC content)
From: Chip19474@aol.com
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2004 15:30:01 EST
In a message dated 2/22/2004 7:39:07 AM Eastern Standard Time,
Mickylong@aol.com writes:

> Is anyone using software other
> than standard Excel spreadsheets to track their restoration projects?

Micky,

I used Excel during the restoration of my TR6 but it was mostly for tracking
parts, part cost, part numbers, where I was storing the parts, who supplied
them, etc......I didn't track the actual tasks and activities involved in the
restoration which would have been a good thing to have on the same spreadsheet
(I kept as good a diary of significant dates as I could for my photo album).

I have to believe that there's a product available.....especially for
professionals working on higher end cars of any make.....you have a good
question - I
hope you get  some good responses.

Chip Krout
Skippack, PA  USA

1976 TR6 #CF57822U - "CHP 75R" (Coventry {CHP} Build Date July 5 {75}, 1976
{R}) - one of the last 500 built!