Re: Another question about Gunst TO Bearing

To: 6-Pack <6pack@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: Another question about Gunst TO Bearing
From: Don Malling <dmallin@attglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2004 16:08:23 -0500
Replace one of the transmission cover bolts with the one provided.
Gunst's instructions show the one to replace look for Schraube 1/4 x 1"
UNF in his instructions at this web page
http://www.buckeyetriumphs.org/technical/Clutch/ReliableClutch/ReliableClutch.htm

There is a picture of the completed installation here -- at the bottom
-- last picture on the page
http://www.buckeyetriumphs.org/technical/Clutch/ReliableClutch/ReliableClutch.htm

In this picture Nelson replaced the metal strap with a turnbuckle.

The spring keeps the bearing in constant contact with the pressure plate
fingers.

Don Malling