Re: Speedo question

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Speedo question
From: "Theodore R. Stevens" <trstevens@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 15:22:13 -0500
Speedometers are the same for O/D and non-O/D.  You might want to check if
there's a non-standard speedometer angle-drive.  For the TR-6 the angle
drive should be 1:1 ration, but I understand some are not.  Tony Rhodes has
an excellent speedometer diagnostics/repair page at
<http://mywebpages.comcast.net/rhodes/speedo.html>

--
Ted Stevens     trstevens@earthlink.net
'74 TR6 Gaithersburg, MD