speedo question

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: speedo question
From: "Duane Mersereau" <5043@adelphia.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 17:51:38 -0500
Tganks to all who sent me suggestions about my speedo question. Since the snow
has receded for a while, I was able to take the little critter out for a ride.
The odometer seems correct, so I pulled the speedo head when I got back and
lubed/ inspected it. It seemed shipshape inside, so I'll take it for a spin
next chance I get to see if there is any improvement. If not, It looks like
calibration or replacemt. Mine has numerals to 140 mph, is this correct for a
72? I've seen others with numbers to 130 with hashmarks to 140.
Duane

http://www.capecodbritishcarclub.org/