LATER REAR DIFF MOUNTS

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: LATER REAR DIFF MOUNTS
From: "STEVE STERN" <MACHINEMD@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 12:03:16 -0500
Ah......it's not easy being a newbie at this age! I'm replacing the old rubber
diff mounts both on gps and because on vigorous shifts I was getting a bang
out back. All frame mounts are great. The old rear rubber mounts were bolted
to the bottom of the diff rear flanges as Moss shows them, but the Haynes and
Vic Brit catalog show them on top. Which is correct? I do suspect the top to
give better clearance to the frame. I only want to do it once and do it
right.
Thanks, Steve