Re: Question about 6-Pack

To: "Mark Creamer" <mcreamer@earthlink.net>,
Subject: Re: Question about 6-Pack
From: "Robert L. Gannon" <trsix74@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 12:21:54 -0500
Well said Mark.
My hats off to anyone that volunteers to do the thankless jobs that hold
clubs together. For many years I took it upon myself to be treasurer,
membership chair person, news letter editor, events coordinator and Car show
point person for a local club. When you start hearing the moaning and
groaning from those that sit on their duffers, its time again to sort out
the priorities and change course down a different road. I gave up my club of
which I was one of the founders, became a 'do nothing' member of another
club that is about a 90 minute drive away. I support the new club with
editorial donations, for which I have been bestowed a honorable mention and
an award for my efforts this year and last. It was so little and no great
effort. If more of us would be supportive and not just pay dues and think
the club owes us the world and everything at half price or free, then a lot
of great people like yourself and other volunteers could feel a lot better
about their efforts
Now that I have said it publicly, I am going back to my garage, stare at my
parts all over the floor, and think how good I really have it. Mark, my
thanks to you and all the Officers and volunteers of 6-Pack. I for one am a
proud (do nothing) member of 6-Pack!!!!!
Robert not "Bob"  Gannon
http://home.comcast.net/~trsix74/wsb/index.html