Lucas alternator refurb?

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Lucas alternator refurb?
From: "Kronberg, Peter" <peter.kronberg@hp.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2004 13:16:16 -0600
Hey All,
Well, we've got a real thaw going on up here in Vermont, although I
anticipate another 6-8 weeks before that first rain storm following the
last snow storm (to wash away all the road salt) comes and goes,
heralding the start of the driving season.

In preparation, I've got a Lucas alternator that needs to be refurbed,
or swapped for a refurb. It delivers plenty o' juice, but the cooling
fins are starting to 'sing'...coming into contact with the housing due
to excessive shaft for/aft play.

Does anyone remember the name of that highly acclaimed outfit in Ohio
that specializes in starters and alternators?

Thanx in advance,

Pete
CF51563U