Re: window channel seals

To: WaltP@Anspach.com, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: window channel seals
From: Acekraut11@aol.com
Date: Thu, 04 Mar 2004 08:57:02 -0500
Walt,

I ordered mine from TRF and while they were a little pliable to conform to the
details of my car, they were far from flimsy.  In looking at the picture of the
pieces they are selling they describe them as the "rigid style".  Before I bid
on them I would ask them what they mean by rigid.  The door has a curve in it
so the window seals would need to have one also.  The picture doesnt show any
curved section.  I dont have any off the car and dont have a car nearby to
measure, but you should be able to check overall length to compare if the
strips pictured are going to be long enough.  The parts in the picture are next
to a standard keyboard so using that as a guide you should be able to measure
the length of channel needed on your door with the approximate length of the
channels in the picture.  Make sense?

Now putting them on, that is another story.

Aaron
Topsham, Maine
71 TR6 with new window seals last spring