Re: window channel seals

To: <Acekraut11@aol.com>
Subject: Re: window channel seals
From: "Alan Salvatore" <asalvato@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2004 09:59:22 -0500
Aaron .
I believe what you are refering to are the top seals on the door.
what appears to be offered in the auction are the felts that are glued to
the window  channel runners inside the door.
I bought one new assembly form TRF, and the other side I just reglued the
original felts back down.
Al Salvatore
76tr6