Diff and mount repairs in western Mass?

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Diff and mount repairs in western Mass?
From: "Kronberg, Peter" <peter.kronberg@hp.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2004 09:56:10 -0600
Hey All,
I heard tell of an outfit somewhere in western Mass (around Springfield,
I thought) that specialized in the diff mount retrofit. They pulled the
diff and sent it down the street to their partner outfit for assessment
and (if necessary) refurb...and while the diff was out...diff mount
retrofit!
I've got too much on my plate this spring, and was willing to throw
money (rather than time) at this one thing this year.
Does anyone know who that outfit is?

Thanks in advance for any referrals.

Pete
CF51563U