RE: TR6 Wheel / Rim Silver Paint

To: "6pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>, <Ronniepalmisano@aol.com>
Subject: RE: TR6 Wheel / Rim Silver Paint
From: "Rick" <patton@suscom-maine.net>
Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2004 17:53:07 -0500
Hi,

Ronnie,

You may want to check with your local NAPA store. They sell a 15 oz spray
can, #7245, called Argent Aluminum Silver. At one time this was called
"Wheel Paint". They may be able to mix the same formula for use with a gun.
I'm not sure how close this color is to original TR6 wheels but I just
looked at the inside of a TR6 wheel and it was a fairly dark shade of
aluminum silver.

specialty spray paints at:
http://www.martinsenour-autopaint.com/ap/tecnique.htm

Rick Patton