RE: clutch fork pin?

To: "Ryan van Luchene" <Ryan.van.Luchene@celeradiagnostics.com>,
Subject: RE: clutch fork pin?
From: "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 11:23:47 -0800
        Ryan:

        At a minimum, you need 0.625" of travel at the slave cylinder
pushrod, according to Roger Williams. Make sure your pushrod hole is
not elongated, and that the clevis pin is in good shape. My pushrod
had a seriously elongated hole, so I installed a new one.
        At the advice of the list, I also added a 3/16" roll pin to my
cross shaft/fork. It was so easy to do, it was cheap insurance.
Hopefully you will not need to go into the bell housing, but if
you do the roll pin would be a good idea, so it seems.

        Vance