Wiring Diagrams

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Wiring Diagrams
From: "Prospero's Garage" <tr6@slash5.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 14:08:12 -0600
My name is Doug Jacobs, about a year and a half ago I was selling my color
wiring diagrams on eBay, under the ebay names Prospero75 and ProsperosGarage.
 I had some problems delivering diagrams that I have _finally_ taken care
of and want to rectify the situation.

If I still owe anyone any diagrams, please let me know and I will send them
straight away - I very much want to get diagrams to anyone that I owe them
to.  I think that I have covered anyone, but I could have easily let someone
slip through unintentionally.

If someone could cross post this to the other relevant lists (Triumph, MG,
Midget and Jag), I would really appreciate it.

Thanks very much and I'm very sorry for wasting the badwidth.

Doug Jacobs
www.slash5.com
Color, 11x17 Laminated Wiring Diagrams
for Motorcycles and Vintage Sports Cars