Re: Fixing Leaky Freezeplugs (Fw: update: leaky mgb & coolant

To: kai@radiohead.net, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fixing Leaky Freezeplugs (Fw: update: leaky mgb & coolant
From: Jay Welch <jay_welch@juno.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 20:07:33 GMT
Sent this earlier but I failed to edit....

*******

I'd be careful smashing one hammer with another.  One of the hardened hammers
could disintegrate and install some shrapnel in precious areas of your body.

I use an old 1/2" socket extension and smash IT with a hammer.

Jay Welch
Abington, MA
TR6s
Member Cape Cod British Car Club CCBCC http://www.capecodbritishcarclub.org/