Weber three 40 DCOE Carbs unlimited/ Stromberg rebuild

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Weber three 40 DCOE Carbs unlimited/ Stromberg rebuild
From: "Michael Greene" <m.e.greene@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 21:11:58 -0500
Has anyone had any experience with Carbs Unlimited. I am thinking about
changing over to three Weber side draft.
Carbs Unlimited 41489.95 price. http://www.carbs.net/
If I do not convert over to the Weber units, I need some input of a reliable
rebuilder for my original Stromberg units.

Quote from University  Motors
 http://www.universitymotorsltd.com/index.html
I want to tell you about $300 each -- or so.  I've attached two pictures of a
pair of SU carbs -- the BEFORE and the AFTER so you can see what type of work
I'm talking about.  These, again, are SUs but the Strombergs clean up nearly
as nicely.
John
Will send photo of photos if needed

Michael E. Greene