FW: Weber three 40 DCOE Carbs unlimited/ Stromberg rebuild

To: "6 List" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: Weber three 40 DCOE Carbs unlimited/ Stromberg rebuild
From: "Jim Davis" <jdavis344@bellsouth.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 17:54:26 -0500
Gary Martin has an ad in the most recent 6-Pack Magazine and he claims
to replace
 "shafts, needles, diaphragms etc., all neoprene components replaced
with modern durable Vitron, new main jets...needle adjuster fitted with
new Vitron O-ring...top covers polished to a mirror-like shine. Every
item of steel plated in gold cadmium...".
I've seen Ashford's carbs and they are beautiful, so next time I feel my
carbs need rebuilding I'm sending them to Gary, 605-484-8081.

NFI,

Jim Davis
Fortson, GA
CF38690UO