Re: Miata Seats in your '6

To: "triumph" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Miata Seats in your '6
From: "RICHARD A HENDRICKSON" <kf4gah@verizon.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2004 10:45:56 -0500
Thanks for all the replies I have been unable to locate the conversion for
the 6 I did read pauls install for the spitfire. I think what i am going
with is a piece of 1/4 flat stock to mount the seats to and use the existing
holes to mount the stock to. As to the bending of the ears I think the seat
bottom will drag the carpet. I will try to snap pics as I go.
height should not be problem because I am only 5'7". Also going to keep the
original seats in case I sell the car not everyone will want miata seats in
a 6