Re: Center Console Available

To: cm.sherman@verizon.net, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Center Console Available
From: SOThornton@aol.com
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2004 10:43:31 EST
Corey and List-

I agree with Corey.

When I restored a TR6 I wanted to attempt a serious concours effort. I paid
serious amounts of money at times, but knew the options were few. I bought NOS
parts like radios, shifter knobs, hardtops, seatbelts and the list goes on. I
remember the cost of most and Corey is dead on what I paid. However, I also
remember the people who recognized my efforts and either helped me find these
parts or sold at a discount because of what I was attempting.

I never felt I was being taking advantage of by any supplier. They all knew
what they had and that the market for it (them) was small. Most were willing to
wait because I suspect they had collected the item at considerable cost also.

The same is true here I suspect.

Hope this helps-

Steve Thornton
Bowling Green, KY

In a message dated 3/21/2004 9:05:46 AM Central Standard Time,