TR250 FS in Central Florida-needs lots of work

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>, <tr8@mercury.lcs.mit.edu>,
Subject: TR250 FS in Central Florida-needs lots of work
From: "John Peacock" <john_peacock@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2004 22:49:27 -0500
Before I put it on ebay, is anyone interested in a TR250 in the Central
Florida area.  I just got it but it is going to be way too much work for my
level of knowlege.  It has a lot of rust.  I just picked up a good hood and
trunklid for it.  It will roll and is towable.  I towed it with a Uhaul
trailer and it took a couple guys to get it on the trailer.  I have a guy that
will put it on his rollback and deliver it cheap to locations in the area.  It
cost me $50 to have another car towed about 30 miles.  I have the title as
well but I am wiating for a certified letter to return because of an
unreadable lein satisfaction from 1970.  I have taken out the interior and gas
tank(rotted through) but there was not much there salvageable.  It is as is
where is and Im asking $1200 OBO.  It does have the origional hubcaps in
pretty good shape-one has a fake lugnut broken off but I have it here.  Im
told they are pretty hot items.  I just dont have the time or the welding
expertise needed to do this car right.  You can see photos of the car at my
website in the albums section.

http://home.bellsouth.net/p/s/community.dll?ep=16&groupid=192061&ck=

Thanks
John Peacock
00 Z28 convertible-white/tan
99 Navigator(family car)
90 Olds 98 Regency Brougham(I know but it is a great daily driver)
68 Triumph TR250
80 Triumph TR7