Re: TR6 front spoiler

To: 76tr6@optonline.net, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR6 front spoiler
From: Acekraut11@aol.com
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2004 23:14:09 -0500
Seth,

I purchased one from TRF.  I ordered it around Jan of 03 or so expecting it to
come during the summer.  It arrived somewhere around Dec. of 03.  Not very
suprising I am sure, but I believe the delay at the time was due to the new
manufacturer not quite having the product done rather than TRF not having
sufficient stock.  I do not know what their inventory level is now. The spoiler
has been reproduced for TRF and looks great.  I have not installed it nor have
I placed it next to an original for comparison.  I found that most of the used
spoilers have cracks, scrapes or other minor damage and still command a price
that will be close to TRF's.  I bought mine on sale and as a member of their
TRF car club so my cost as I remember was about $100.  NFI etc, etc but thought
you might want to check it out.

Aaron