TR6 front spoiler

To: 6 Pack <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR6 front spoiler
From: Seth Glassman <76tr6@optonline.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2004 23:00:29 -0500
Hi List,

Anyone know of a front spoiler in good condition for sale?

My original  27 year old front spoiler just gave out today.  After having
re-assembled my Supercharger set-up the other day (after sealing a minor gas
leak in the airbox flange), I decided to take her out for a spin this afternoon
to see if I picked up any more boost, figuring if I had a gas leak, then there
must have been an air leak as well.  I no sooner got on the parkway, got her up
to 5500 RPM in 3rd and 7.5 lbs of boost, did I hear a scraping noise.  The
right corner of my front spoiler had torn away from the screw fastening it to
the front fender.

I know VB has them, but if I can get a good used one and save a few bucks, why
not.
As always, thanks for any help.

Regards,
Seth Glassman