Frame Question

To: "'6-Pack'" <6pack@autox.team.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Frame Question
From: "Adam C Beasley" <adam@adambeasley.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 22:21:10 -0500
I was looking through my parts catalogs and started wondering why no one
makes the frame for the TR6?  I'm just a keyboard banger, but it seems like
it could be done... maybe for a couple thousand dollars?  I've seen the MGB
bodies for sale... why not TR6 frames?  From what I hear, a lot of TR6's go
to waste because of frame rust... and that's sad!  I personally would like
to preserve my car as long as possible... and I would really hate to see
these cars waste away!  Is it not easier to make a frame than an entire
body?  Now what would be nice is if you could buy the body, frame, engine
block and all that from Moss or Victoria British or whoever else (is there
anyone else???)

I would love to hear people's ideas, opinions or answers!

Adam Beasley
1973 TR6 CF3857U Mimosa Yellow