RE: Frame Question

To: "Adam C Beasley" <adam@adambeasley.com>, "6-Pack"
Subject: RE: Frame Question
From: "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 08:07:12 -0800
        Adam:

        I believe you will find that there are several suppliers for
frame repair sections. No need to replace the whole frame in
most cases, just the most rot-prone areas.
        Much more economical that building entire frames, which
are expensive to ship. Same thing with bodies, easier to
replace the fender or hood than to replace an entire body. While
there may be some people out there that would rather buy a complete
frame than dink with repairs, most people will opt for the less
expensive solution, or buy a recycled frame.
        It is not just LBCs that face this situation, *ANY* older
car will be in a similar position. You just need to be creative and
look for those obscure cottage businesses that specialize in the
small markets for old cars.
        Just adds to the charm of our cars, I think.

        Vance