6-PACK Newsletter

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: 6-PACK Newsletter
From: tr6taylor@webtv.net (Sally or Dick Taylor)
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 23:18:49 -0800 (PST)
 Michael---I had made an error in my recent post regarding the last
Newsletter. It should have read: 2003 Fall Issue, not 2004. Volume XXI,
Issue 4, to be exact.
Yes, our new editor  is doing well in putting together these
newsletters, but a bit behind to date.  I would encourage those in the 6
PACK Club to send in articles from your own experiences regarding the
Six.

If your subscription hasn't expired, you should be receiving it any day
now.

Dick

Michael wrote:
I was just curious as to the current 6-pack? The last one I have is
summer
2003. My own subscription shouldn't expire yet. I know that they were
way behind this past year as my summer 2003 came in the fall.
THanks,
Michael Kutka