Confused?????

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Confused?????
From: RazorBobSr@aol.com
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 09:55:29 EST
I have a -6 head that may have never been cut down and heres the rub.I have
read lot of mail from guys haveing there heads cut to get 9.5 to 10.1 CR,most
have to have .100 to .135 taken off to get to that point,I just got mine back I
told the shop doing the work that I wanted a 45cc chamber and would prob need
something in the .100 to .135 taken off.Shop forman tell me that to get TO
45ccs,they had to remove .170 from MY head,have I messed up,or WHAT.Comfused
Bob