Exhaust

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Exhaust
From: "Calvin Allen" <callen@molycop.ca>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 06:58:05 -0800
Greetings!

I have a1973 TR6 and it has stock exhaust from what I can tell.  It has two
pipes from the front of the car into the muffler and two pipes out of the
muffler.  My question is, are both exhaust pipes joined into 1 inside the
muffler then just two pipes coming back out.  I have combustion analyzer
that I could use to help set up the carbs.  If the two pipes are maintained
to the end of the exhaust system it would be great.  I suspect that this is
not the case and that the exhaust from the two pipes are mixed in the
muffler.

Calvin