FW: New 74 TR Pics

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: New 74 TR Pics
From: "Gary R." <gary@tpartners.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2004 15:52:50 -0500
Thanks Mickey!

Its an original TR6 color, just not mine (was Brown originally). I can't say
for sure what year or color number this green is (can get it for you
though), but my body shop gave me a choice of two BRGs, and one was more
like a dark pea green, which I didn't like. I *think* this is the later BRG.
I had him do a two part with clear. It has to go back for final touch ups
and buffing, but it came out very good. The interior is bisquit (from VB).
The interior kit is good quality (had the seats done professionally using my
parts) EXCEPT the rugs, which are mediocre at best.

I also just resized all the pics to make it quicker and easier to view
them....

Gary R.

 <http://www.icer.net/TR6.html> http://www.icer.net/TR6.html

74 TR6