RE: #$@% Spring Fever

To: "'Sterrett Smith'" <sterrettsmith@hotmail.com>, <6pack@autox.team.net>,
Subject: RE: #$@% Spring Fever
From: "R. Ashford Little II" <ralittle2@mindspring.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2004 15:57:18 -0500
Sterrett Smith wrote:

>Ashford,

Seeing that you are a "friend in need"  (remember the Dogs Playing Poker
fine artwork series?), I would be willing to put those Panasports on my car
so you wouldn't have to go through the hardship of taking off the steel
wheels, finding a place to put the old tires, mounting and balancing the new

ones ....

See the effort I could save you?  You probably didn't know you had so many
friends.

Sterrett Smith
CD7568L with 72 spoke chrome Daytons and redlines

[R. Ashford Little II]
FYI,  I emailed The Tire Rack a couple of weeks ago to see if they could get
hold of Panasport wheels.  I was told that they didn't stock them in a reply
message.

I then called them to clarify my request and was told maybe.  I then called
back again, and was told that they could indeed order them.  My main focus
in dealing with them (NFI, of course) was that I could order from a broad
selection of tires, and received them mounted and balanced.  It wasn't clear
from the photos, but the new Kumho 215/60/16's are mounted on the
Panasports, so all I need to do is to jack up the car and do a switcheroo.

If anyone is interested in further details (nfi) contact me.

Cheers,

Ashford

Oh, and thanks to Steve for his generous offer.