Re: Man am I stumped

To: airbear72@att.net, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Man am I stumped
From: Acekraut11@aol.com
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 00:01:53 -0500
Airbear?

You have provided a great deal of information.  If I understand correctly, the
engine will turn over but will not catch.  You mentioned that you had new
points, condensor and rotor.  I am not clear if the car ran since they were
replaced new or not.  Last spring TRF sent me a free tune up kit(rotor, points,
condensor) which I installed only to have the car not start after installation.
 Since it was running just fine before replacing the parts I just switched back
to the year old parts and everything ran fine before.  Have you tried to switch
back to the old tune up parts that you know are good?

Hope this helps.

Aaron
Topsham, Maine