Successful tire/wheel/spring combinations

To: 6pack@autox.team.net, Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Successful tire/wheel/spring combinations
From: Jay Welch <jay_welch@juno.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2004 15:28:52 GMT
I was thinking of adding another topic to my TR6 document.  I think it could be
helpful as older tire sizes disappear from the shelves and old, bent steel
wheels make their way to the recycling plants.

If you are interested, please email me off-list with combinations that you have
successfully used on your car.  This info would include tire brand, tire model,
tire size, wheels used, backspacing if options are available for that
particular wheel and any suspension spring information that you might have.

I'll add to the info to the doc and post the results to the list.

Thanks,
Jay Welch
Abington, MA
TR6s