Roadster Factory front suspension and steering kit

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Roadster Factory front suspension and steering kit
From: "Michael Greene" <m.e.greene@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sat, 3 Apr 2004 21:32:26 -0500
Has any one ordered the Roadster Factory front suspension and steering kit #
RFK1330.
I was thinking about ordering this kit for my car. I called the Roadster
Factory and the clerk
could not quote a complete list of what was included in the kit . The catalog
states a complete
set of hardware and much more. If any one has used this kit would you please
drop me a email
and list what other equipment I need to order while on sale.

Michael E. Greene
8800 Shoreham Blvd.
Knoxville Tn. 37922