Re: Paint question

To: phil@opentext.com (Phil Beckman)
Subject: Re: Paint question
From: tr6taylor@webtv.net (Sally or Dick Taylor)
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2004 10:55:19 -0700 (PDT)
Phil---I ordered four (16 oz.) cans of Pimento spray paint from Tower
Paint Co. about 10 years ago. The color match was near perfect,
considering that my paint had faded a bit. I used it in the engine bay
and it came out so well (except for some orange peel) that I even did
the stone chipped area behind the front bumper. I was happy with the
results.

Cost back then was $40 for the four cans, delivered.  I still have two
cans left, but I doubt that they would still spray.

Dick