Re: Two Items

To: "6-pack list" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Two Items
From: "Saul W. Adelman" <sadelman@woh.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2004 17:19:27 -0400
Thanks for all who provided input to my question concerning the TEAM NET
FUND DRIVE.  I am placing a check in the mail on Monday.  I can't begin to
tell you how much value this list serve is to me.  Not only the list serve
but the information garnered and the experience represented here is
absolutely wonderful.  I can speak only for my self but being at the mercy
of only local mechanics would not sit well with me and owning a six.

As for the reformulated gas.. Sounds like something else to deal with.  I am
not really worried about a 1-3 percent gas mileage reduction. I did not buy
the car for efficient transportation.  I am concerned about the mechanical
impacts / damage etc.  However, I don't like the notion that a 30% reduction
MIGHT be possible.  Well I guess this is clean air progress and we have to
breathe. Better than the alternative.

Saul W. Adelman

'76 TR6 Minosa

CF57373U