Seal rust hole in fender well???

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Seal rust hole in fender well???
From: "Adam C Beasley" <adam@adambeasley.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2004 19:23:10 -0400
I'm back to working on my car after the Easter Holiday and found some rust
holes along the rear fender well and some gravel in the trunk wall.  What's
a good way to seal this until I do a complete frame off restoration someday?
I have used rust converter on it to hopefully stop the spread of the rust.
or slow it down.  The underside had been coated with Zeibert Rust
Preventative. it's still there, but the rust is behind it.. So I don't know
if it helped or made things worse!  I thought about maybe using a wire brush
to clean it some, put POR15 on it then fiberglass the crack???

Thanks,

Adam